- Hurst Billet Pistol Grip Short Shifter: Excellent, $250
- Factory Aero mounting for front License plate holder, Excellent, $50
- Factory Z51 brake pads, 15k miles, VG, FREE
- Bose Center dash speaker from a 2012 GS, excellent, $10
- Removable Front License Plate Holder, new VHB mounting tape, VG, $50
- American International, GMK 382 Radio Mounting Adapter, VG, $5
- Peripheral GMAH 24B-R Radio Interface, Good, $10
- *Sirius Connect SIR pn R1 Satellite Radio Tuner w/ antenna
OBO for Club members.
Thanks, Jack Harry
Corvette is a yellow 2019 2LT Coup. It is garage kept and has only 10,195 miles on it. Our asking price is $58,500.
- 6 spd Manual Shift Knob, Excellent, $12
- Metra 4000 Radio Face Plate adapter, Good, $8
- PAC OEM 1 Factory Radio Interface, Good, $10
- I Simple PXHG M4 Adapter, Excellent, $20
- GM 14004821 Clutch/ Brake Pedal Bushings (2), BN, $4
- Pioneer DEH-X8700BS Radio, VG condition, $15
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
A friend is selling his 2014 Corvette so he can buy a 2020 Corvette. If you know of anyone looking for one, please pass this on. It’s basically a twin to my vette (see the pic I attached). It is kept in the garage and he takes good care of it.
12,000 miles, Z51 package, 2LT package, Magnetic ride
control, Multimode exhaust, Carbon fiber interior package
One owner, Dealer serviced, $40,000. Please call 757-561-3626.
I have some FS items to post in the club website.
1. C7 front air dam set (3 pc). VG condition $45/obo
2. Is an almost new Borla Sport Exhaust axle back Borla model 11811
for a 2009 - 2013 Corvette. $650/ OBO
3. Also, my 2004 Commemorative Edition coupe is still for sale. $14,750 / OBO
A former member has decided to sell his Corvette. John Grygalonis is selling his 2003 Corvette convertible. It is silver with a black top black interior automatic 15k miles recent inspection. it has always been garaged and if it ever felt a rain drop it was only by accident. He is asking $21k. Contact Lori Grygalonis 757-810-2511
2012 C6 Corvette Grand Sport Chevy Centennial Edition Convertible
I have only owned for 3 years, my 5th Corvette. Due to severe sensory nerve damage in my feet, no longer able to sense which foot is on pedal, brake or clutch—can no longer safely drive. Getting ready to advertise, thought I would pass along description and contact information in case you might know of someone who might be interested. Please feel free to route to the Club Members.
6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION. TRIPLE BLACK, METALLIC FINISH. 2ND OWNER ORIGINALLY PURCHASED MAY 2015. GARAGED BY BOTH OWNERS, NEVER RACED. BOSE NAV SYSTEM REPLACED WITH KENWOOD HEAD UNIT, XM, CD, DVD NAV SYSTEM WITH NEW SPEAKERS AND 200-WATT AMPLIFIER (2018 $3000 UPGRADE). F/R CAMERAS/CURB ALERT, CERAMIC FINISH, ELECTRIC TOP, MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL, HEADS UP DISPLAY, GS UPGRADED BRAKES AND ROTORS, LEATHER STITCHED INTERIOR, ADJUSTABLE EXHAUST SOUND AND 100TH ANNIVERSARY EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR ORNAMENTATION EXCLUDING BLACK HOOD RACING STRIPES. MILEAGE AT PURCHASE 18K, CURRENT MILEAGE 28,200. ORIGINAL STICKER PRICE $80K. SEVERE FOOT NEUROPATHY CAN NO LONGER DRIVE SAFELY. PRICE FIRM AT $37K, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. WMBG, VA. EMAIL: [email protected].
1979 Corvette for Sale
- 1979 Corvette, immaculate condition.
- Runs excellent.
- Silver T-top with original red leather interior. No rips or cracks in leather.
- Automatic transmission.
- T-top covers and two car covers included.
- 3rd owner. Had it for 25 years. Kept covered.
- 53K original miles.
- Inspected 21 May 18. Passed.
- Like new Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires.
- All maintenance records. New: fuel filter carb kit, oil change and filter, recharged AC, sway bar links, carb gaskets, calipers, cylinder brake master, brake pads and fluid, idler arm, exhaust system and gasket, vacuum line, alignment, headlights.
- Asking $16,000 or best offer.
Serious inquiries only. Please contact Marilyn Hoffman at
First edition 1963 owners guide and a 2nd edition reprint (news card still attached).
I have a first edition 1963 owners guide and a 2nd edition reprint (news card still attached) that I would like to sell (I am in Charles City). I also have a used 63-65 Stingray rear deck emblem (in good shape but no nuts).
List your Sale items here.
Send information to Walter Williams - [email protected]